- started my first legit company, making cute t-shirts with my art on them
- went to London and Paris and felt so at home that it was unnerving to arrive back in LA
- Caught Konmari fever and folded the eff outta everything that brought me joy in our cottage
- searched for the cyclical (how many circles can you find in this photo?)
- celebrated 4 years vegan
- taught my first zine making workshop with my BFF Kim Burly
- styled projects for my childhood author dream woman, Francesca Lia Block
- art directed and styled so many photoshoots that I lost count
- got to see my partner’s music performed by a beautiful, talented, hard working theatre company on the West End
- actually indulged in getting manicures (manicutes, non?!)
- discovered that a burning candle makes every room cozier
- learned that having boundaries with people only strengthens the good qualities about myself
- decided that writing letters to folks I admire is something I should never, ever put off
I’m glad to be alive right now.
I’M GLAD FOR RIGHT NOW.